Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Party

Each year my school hosts a massive Christmas party for all of the kindergarten classes at both campuses. Any student, and their family, who wants to come can attend. This year the event was held in a banquet room of one of the hotels downtown. At the party the children and their families ate breakfast, played games, did crafts, visited Santa and watched all of the class song performances. Each class had to sing two Christmas songs. I chose "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and "White Christmas" for my class to sing. We had been rehearsing for almost a month leading up to the party. My kiddos were a success! We had no tears and no running off the stage and everyone actually sang. I was one happy teacher! The day was chaotic, but still a lot of fun. It was so nice to see my children and their families outside of school.

Working the cookie decorating station

This was my "you just ate an M&M after I told you not to" face

Some of my kiddos

King and Queen Christmas, Santa, Rudolph and lots of elves
  


Santa's coming!





My kiddos singing one of our songs



T.Holly's class

T.Angela's class






No comments:

Post a Comment